Oh my goodness, precious friends—-a call to prayer!!!!
I have added a badge on the right hand side for Abby. This sweet little girl was adopted from Guatemala, she is absolutely precious. Abby (and her family) so desperately need a MOVE OF GOD! She was diagnosed with cancer last year. Initially she was given a 70-80% chance of survival. That has recently dropped to 20%. Abby is entering her most intense time of treatment this week—and a phase where she is least likely to survive.
PLEASE commit to praying for Abby. Pray for her family as they go through this. Trusting our FAITHFUL AND TRUE God! Together, as the Body of Christ, let’s carry Abby and her family through this time when everything must seem so difficult. My heart just cannot imagine.